for downloading of product information
This website contains data and information of all kinds that are protected by trademark and/or copyright laws for the benefit of the service provider or also third parties. Downloading, reproducing and distributing the website in whole or in individual parts are therefore not permitted, insofar as this is not expressly permitted in the following.
- The website DOPCAP offers product information of manufacturers of construction products for accessing and downloading via the Internet within the framework of a database which is published by the respective construction product manufacturer on the website DOPCAP for this purpose.
Reproduction, particularly as technically required for purposes of browsing, downloading and storing of the product information published on DOPCAP is permitted within the framework of this purpose for private use as well as the making of copies of the published product information for private use. Additional reproduction and distribution of the data published on DOPCAP in electronic form, in particular, on the Internet shall not be permitted without the express consent of the service provider. It is permitted to set up a link on the DOPCAP website and to place the published product information there under a certain link as long as such solely serves as cross-referencing. The framing of this website is not permitted. The service provider reserves the right to revoke the permission.
- The product information published on DOPCAP is information which was prepared by the manufacturer of the respective construction product and the respective manufacturer is solely responsible for the content thereof. In the relationship to the user, DoPCAP performs exclusively the service of making the information of the manufacturer available on the website. DOPCAP is, however, not responsible for the content of the manufacturers' product information in this respect.
The service provider shall be liable without limitation for culpably caused loss of life, bodily injury or damage to health with claims based on the German Product Liability Law (Produkthaftungsgesetz) as well as other intentional or grossly negligent breaches of obligation. The service provider shall only be liable for slight or ordinary negligence and property damage caused hereby in cases of breaches of fundamental contractual obligations, the performance of which first make the proper performance of the contract possible to begin with and for the performance of which the user may rely to a particular extent but however limited to damage which is foreseeable and typical for the contract at the time of the conclusion of the contract. Any additional liability for damage is precluded regardless of the legal nature of the claims made.
The afore-mentioned limitations of liability apply in terms of cause and amount also in favour of legal representatives, employees and other vicarious agents and/or assistants of the service provider.
No guarantee is given for the correctness and completeness of the product information found on the website as also for the correct classification to a certain construction material product.
The service provider is entitled to modify the content of its database on a continuous basis. This includes also the right to remove data and data collections, in whole or in part, from the database.
- References and links to websites of third parties do not mean that the service provider makes the content of the reference or link its own. The content establishes no responsibility of the service provider for the data and information held and contained therein. The service provider has no influence on the content in the link. Therefore, the service provider shall not be liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damage which is caused due to use of content of a link.
- Use of the Internet is at the users own risk. In particular, the service provider shall not be liable for failure of the Internet or of access to the Internet which is due to technical causes.
- If the contract partner is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public laws, the place of jurisdiction is at the registered seat of the service provider. German law shall govern, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).